Sunday, January 23, 2011

    Hello world! I bet you're thinking, 1) here's another blog about natural hair, and 2) what is going to make this blog any different. Well, honestly I just want to share my natural hair journey, provide reviews on products that I've personally tried,and just give readers an insight look of my life.
    Ok, so enough with the formalities. I transitioned from August 2009 to July 2010. My original plan was to transition for at least 2 years, but one day after a long session of washing, conditioning, and straightening my hair, I asked myself what is the point of holding on to stringy, relaxed hair? So I chopped. I know some naturals get that liberated feeling after their bc, but I was like WTH am I supposed to do now? I had to totally change my way of thinking, and what I thought made me feel beautiful. 
    So fast forward to today. I love my hair, and I think my husband has learned to love it too. Now if I can just convince my daughter, lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment