Friday, March 18, 2011

I met Karen!!!

I know I've been missing for a while,but between changes at work and normal daily living, it feels like I barely have time for anything.Anyway, me and the hubby decided to take a long weekend away from home and visit the NYC area. I went to Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn, and let me just tell you that Karen and her staff are very personable and down to earth. The store is full of goodies, and the products are made on site. There's also a spa in the back. Karen's hair is AWESOME...big,fluffy,and soft ( I know because I asked to touch it :) 
After browsing and making small talk with Karen about products, I decided to get the honey oatmeal bath bar, a few skin care products, the ultimate conditioning shampoo, and the complete hair conditioner. She also offers a variety of scents for each product.
So if you're ever in the NYC,Brooklyn area, you should definitely stop by her store, I'm glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment